You can drag and drop emails in and out of the repository, and add metadata automatically when an email is filed. Other features include leveraging Alfresco's in-built workflow processing and filtered search capabilities.
- Full support for custom models
- A configurable and dynamic metadata dialog
- The ability to map metadata configuration to a path, folder type, or aspect
- The ability to assign the same metadata to a set of emails in Microsoft Outlook, or a set of files in your file system
You can apply a sorted view to the Alfresco repository (from within Microsoft Outlook), and page through a folder or site if it contains a large number of files.
You can also create new versions of existing documents, review the version history of a versioned document, and revert back to previous versions.
This information helps system administrators to install, configure and manage Alfresco Outlook Integration.
- AMP files that are applied to Alfresco and provide the administration tooling in Alfresco Share
- A server license that is applied in Alfresco Share
- Client licenses that can be applied in Alfresco Share or in Microsoft Outlook
- A zip file that provides an addition to the Microsoft Outlook toolbar, which you unzip and install before you start up Microsoft Outlook
If you plan to use SAML Single Sign-On (SSO) for Alfresco Content Services authentication, you need to install and configure the Alfresco SAML module.
You can download the Alfresco Outlook Integration software from the Alfresco Support Portal: http://support.alfresco.com