Full document management support
- You can upload, share, edit, and delete files and folders in Salesforce that are stored securely in Alfresco. It also provides version history and tagging capability. You can store personal files as well as those that you want to share.
- You can link files and folders to Salesforce records.
- You can choose what metadata and record properties are carried through from Salesforce to Alfresco.
Access for non-Salesforce users
- Non-Salesforce users can access content, as it is stored in Alfresco, enabling secure online collaboration with people outside your organization.
Automated business processes
- You can set up rules in Alfresco that automatically manage your Salesforce business processes. For example, you could set up rules so that your documents are sent straight to the right people for approval as soon as they're saved in Alfresco. You can then track the progress and completion of the approval process.