You need one of each of the following components:
The Sync Service is platform-independent, and can be run on both Linux and Windows Server.
The following operating systems have been extensively tested:
- Window Server 2012 R2 x64
- Linux operating system (tested with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3 x64)
The following are not fully tested:
- Windows Server 2016
- CentOS 7 x64
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS x64
- OpenJDK 11 (64-bit) (also supported, Oracle Java 8 onwards)
- Amazon MQ, Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.8 or later.
- See Setting up ActiveMQ for more information about installing ActiveMQ.
- Make sure that search indexing is enabled.
- PostgreSQL 11.4
- MySQL 5.7.17
- Oracle 12c, 19c
- AWS Aurora MySQL (using MariaDB driver)
- Alfresco Content Services 6.2 (optionally with Governance Services 3.2)
- Desktop Sync clients:
- Desktop Sync for Windows 1.1 or later
- Desktop Sync for Mac 1.1 or later
See Alfresco Supported Platforms for the current support status in previous Alfresco versions.