With Desktop Sync, you have the latest information instantly as it automatically keeps both the local copy and the Share/Digital Workspace versions in sync with each other whenever any changes are made. You can view, share, and edit any kind of file, wherever you are, online or offline.
Get started with Desktop Sync
- Mac OS version 10.11 or later
- Hold the ⌥ (alt/option) key on your keyboard.
- Right-click on the Finder icon in your Dock.
- Click Relaunch.
- Install Desktop Sync using the setup wizard
- Log in to Desktop Sync
- Select the content to sync between Share/Digital Workspace and your desktop
- Begin syncing the selected Share/Digital Workspace files and folders to your desktop
- Files and folders are synced between Share/Digital Workspace and your desktop