Use this tool to view and test transformation settings.
- Transformer Properties
- Select from All Properties and Customer Properties and click Get Properties to view a log of all system transformer properties. You can copy and paste from the log to use in other parts of the Test Transform tool.
- Set Transformer Properties
- You can:
- Add a new transformer property by entering the property and clicking Set Properties
- Edit an existing transformer property by entering the property and new value and clicking Set Properties
- Remove Transformer Properties
- Enter a property name and click Remove Properties to remove an existing transformer property. Only remove custom properties.
- Transformation Log
- Click Get Transformation Log to view the latest transformation log entries.
- Transformation Debug Log
- Click Get Debug Transformation Log to view the latest transformation debug log entries - this gives more details of what the transformer is doing than the standard Transformation Log.
- Transformer Names
- Click Get Transformer Names to get a list of all the top level transformers in your system.
- Transformation Statistics
- Select a transformer and source and target extensions then click Get Transformation Statistics to view details on transformation speed, usage, average transformation time and so on. If you don't make any selections then all transformations statistics will be shown.
- Test Transformation
- Check the transformers are working by running a test transform. Select a transformer or use
the (AUTO) default to automatically select one. Then select From and To targets and a Context.Note: Leaving any of these unselected will mean that all options are included.
Click Test Transform to run the test.
- Transformations By Extension
- Check which transformations between file types are permitted on your system. Select options to check, or make no selection to test check all transform options, then click Get Transformations by Extension.
- Transformation By Transformer
- Check which transformations available for each transformer. Select options to check, or make no selection to test check all transform options, then click Get Transformations by Transformer.