- Download the CMIS workbench zip file from the Apache Chemistry website.
- Unpack the contents of the zip file to a new directory.
Navigate to the directory and run the following command to install the workbench:
- Unix: workbench.sh
- Windows: workbench.bat
During the installation:
In the URL field, enter the Alfresco CMIS URL:
http://localhost:8080/alfresco/api/-default-/cmis/versions/1.1/atomNote: This URL has changed since Alfresco One 4.2.1.
For a Browser binding, use http://localhost:8080/alfresco/api/-default-/cmis/versions/1.1/browser.
- Enter the user name and password.
- Click Load Repositories.
- Click Login.
- In the URL field, enter the Alfresco CMIS URL:
- In the CMIS workbench, check that you can connect to the repository by running CMIS functions such as creating, updating, and deleting folders.