The Content API provides several properties to manipulate node content directly. The content
can also be manipulated using the ScriptContentData API.
- A read/write value that represents the content as a string
- A read/write value representing the MIME type of the content
- A read-only long value that represents the size (in bytes) of the content
- A read-only string representing the download URL for the content
- A read-only string representing the download (as attachment) URL for the content
- A read-only string representing the webdav URL for the content