In a site click More then
Note: In each site the feature names can be customized. If the site manager has done this, the link might have a name other than Discussions.
This opens the discussion forum. The main page defaults to the New view so you see a list of the topics created in the past seven days. The summary includes:
- the topic title
- the date and time the topic was created
- the user who created the topic
- the number of replies to the topic
- a sample of the content
- the tags associated with the topic
- Use the << and >> navigation buttons to move forward and backward through multiple pages of topics.
Click Simple View to display only the
basic topic information: title, creation date/time, and author.
Click Detailed View to display the summary view.