- Keep local customizations and licenses outside of the web application. For example, in
- The supplied configuration files should be stored or installed within the web
application. For example:
- Editable attributes are a dynamic list of loggers with the logLevel attribute, which can be changed to OFF, FATAL, ERROR, WARN, INFO, DEBUG or TRACE (editable).
- addLoggerMBean will be impacted if it has been loaded.
The following steps provide instructions on adding loggers using JConsole:
- Click Alfresco -> Log4jHierarchy -> Operations -> addLoggerMBean.
- Type the full className in Name on the right hand pane.
A dialog box is displayed with the title Operation return value. If the operation is successful, the body of the dialog box contains the className you provided, preceded by log4j:logger=. If the operation is unsuccessful, the body of the dialog box shows null.