Click Tasks then Workflows I've
Tip: You can also view and edit tasks from the My Tasks dashlet.
On the My Tasks page, hover over a task and click an action:
Note: An icon () indicates a pooled task. Pooled tasks that can be claimed are marked as Unassigned.
Click the Task Details and Workflow
Details options to move between the two page views.
The Task Details page displays all information related to this task.
- In the Items list, click an item to preview it in the library. Click your browser’s Back button to return to the Task Details page.
- Click Edit to edit the task.
The Workflow Details page displays the information for the workflow that generated this task.
- Click View Process Diagram to display a graphical representation of the workflow. A red border highlights the current stage of the workflow. Click anywhere on the graphic to close it.
- Click View Current Tasks at the top of the page to jump to the Current Tasks section which displays the tasks generated from the selected workflow. From here you can view or edit a task.
- Click the link in the Most Recently Completed Task section to view details on the last task completed as part of this workflow. This task also appears in the History section.
- Look at completed tasks in the History section. Click a task to view it's details.
- Click an item in the Items list to see it in the file preview screen. Click your browser’s Back button to return to the Workflow Details page.
- If you started the workflow you can click to Cancel Workflow to cancel an active workflow.