When a new version of Desktop Sync is available to install, a warning icon is displayed.
Click the notification or select one of the following options:
- (Windows) Right-click the system tray icon and select Update client.
- (Mac) Click the menu bar icon and select Update client.
The new installer is downloaded to your local Downloads folder.
- Once the download completes, then the installer starts automatically.
Follow the steps in Installing Desktop Sync (Windows) or Installing Desktop Sync (Mac) to complete the installation.
- If the download fails, then a notification is shown. Re-try the installer download to continue.
- If you choose to defer the update, or the install doesn't complete, then the notification is repeated daily, and each time that the app is restarted.