After you've installed Alfresco Search and Insight
directories and configuration files related to Solr will be available in the Alfresco Search and Insight
The Alfresco Search and Insight
) contains the
- solrhome directory: This is the Solr configuration directory that is
specific to Alfresco. It contains the following sub-folders and files:
||When you install Alfresco Search and Insight
creates an empty alfrescoModels directory. When Solr first talks to
Alfresco, it pulls the model definitions into this directory.
||This directory contains the shared.properties file. See Alfresco Search and Insight Engine externalized configuration.
||This directory contains the core templates that define the base configuration for a
new Solr core with some configuration properties. This directory also contains the
/rerank/conf/solrcore.properties file which you can use to customize
the Solr cores.
||This file defines the Solr web application context. For more information see Format of solr.xml
||This folder is generated when a Solr core is created and is where Solr indexes are
stored. The default location of the folder is /opt/alfresco-search-services/data.
- logs directory: This directory contains the Solr-specific logging
||This is the configuration file for Solr-specific logging. The Solr log file can be
found at <SOLR_HOME>/logs/solr.log.
- solr directory: This directory contains the Solr binaries and runtime
Java library files.
- contentstore directory: This directory does not appear in the alfresco-insight-engine-distribution-1.4.x.zip file. It is
automatically created after your Solr cores are created and they start indexing. It stores the
cache of all the content.
- solr.in.cmd: Use this file to specify additional Solr configuration
options for Windows.
- solr.in.sh: Use this file to specify additional Solr configuration
options for non-Windows platforms, such as Linux and Mac OS X.
- README.MD: This file provides version information for Alfresco Content Services, Alfresco Search and Insight