You can import to any spaces and content in Alfresco Explorer to which you have access.
- In Alfresco Explorer, browse to the space into which you want to import.
To import a space, either:
- Click the Administration Console icon, and then click Import, or
- Click View Details, and in the Actions list, click Import
- In the Import pane, browse to the location of the ACP file you want to import.
- Click Upload.
- Optionally, check Run import in background.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
The information from the ACP file now resides in the destination space.