This section describes how to enable Google Docs on Alfresco deployed within WebSphere and using the Lucene search engine.
Download the Root 1 - Equifax Secure Certificate Authority
certificate from Geotrust.
- Download the Root 2 VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary CA certificate from Download Primary PCA Root Certificates.
Export the www.google.com certificate certificate from Google account
In Internet Explorer 8:
In Internet Explorer, select Run as
This allows you to export a certificate.
- Go to Google account authorization.
- Click on the padlock icon (to the right of the address bar), and then View certificates.
- On the Details tab, click Copy to File.
- Select DER encoded binary X.509 (.cer) and specify a path.
- In Internet Explorer, select Run as administrator.
- Open the IBM WebSphere console in a browser and navigate to Security > SSL certificate and key management > Key stores and certificates > NodeDefaultTrustStore > Signer certificates.
- Add the three certificates you downloaded in the first three steps.
- Restart the server.