You can export any spaces and content in Alfresco Explorer to which you have access. However, you can only import and export from the same version.
- In Alfresco Explorer, browse to the space you want to export.
To export the space, either:
- Click the Administration Console icon, and then click Export, or
- Click View Details, and in the Actions list, click Export
- In Package Name, specify a name for the file.
- Choose Click here to select the destination.
- Navigate the spaces to select a destination space for your file.
- Select the Current space option.
Check at least one of the boxes for Include Children and
Include this Space.
Children means everything that you see in the Browse Spaces and Content Items panes.
- Optionally, check Run export in background.
- Click OK.
Browse to the space that you specified as the destination to see the .acp export file.Note: After exporting an ACP file, you should move it to a secure location.