These steps assume that you know the path of the JBoss directory, which is represented as <JBOSS_HOME>.
Download JBoss EAP.
For information on the correct version to download for your version of Alfresco see Supported stacks.
JBoss EAP has two installation options for Web Service support:
- WSNative (selected by default)
Make sure that you install JBoss with the WSNative option.
- To prevent interference with the Web Service stacks used by Alfresco, follow the instructions in the RedHat Support article:
Download the following file from the Support Portal.
Create a temporary directory in which to uncompress the file.
When you uncompress the alfresco-enterprise-4.0.2.zip file, the directory structure contains the files that you need for installing Alfresco.
Copy the alfresco-global.properties.sample file from the temporary
directory to the <JBOSS_HOME>/server/default/conf directory.
The alfresco-global.properties.sample file is located in the <TEMP_DIR>/web-server/shared/classes directory.
- Edit the parameters in the alfresco-global.properties.sample file to suit your environment.
- Save the alfresco-global.properties.sample file without the .sample extension.
- Navigate to the <TEMP_DIR>/web-server/webapps directory.
- Copy or move the alfresco.war and share.war files to the <JBOSS_HOME>/server/default/deploy directory.
- Follow the instructions for configuring JBoss for Alfresco.