Convenient click-and-drag functionality in the Day and Week views lets you easily change the day, time, and duration of an event.
This task assumes you are viewing the calendar for the desired site.
- Locate the event you want to edit.
- Select the desired view: Day or Week.
Edit the event:
- Position the cursor on the resizing bar at the bottom of the event span. Click and drag the bar to adjust the duration of the event.
- Position the cursor anywhere in the event span. Click and drag the entire event to a different time slot.
- (Week view only) Position the cursor anywhere in the event span. Click and drag the event to a different day and time as desired.