Use the navigation buttons in the header to change the main
- Use the Day, Week, and Month buttons to change the main display to a daily, weekly, or monthly view.
- Use the Previous and Next buttons to move forward and backward through the calendar, either a day, week, or month at a time, depending on the current view.
- Click Agenda to view a list of the upcoming events scheduled for this site.
Click Today to display the current
By default the Day and Week views display only the working hours. Click the Show all hours icon in the header to display the full day. When all hours are displayed, click Show working hours to change the display.
Use the calendar in the browsing pane to navigate through the
months without affecting the main view.
- Click < to display the previous month.
- Click > to display the next month.
- Click This Month beneath the calendar to reset it to the current month. The current day and any dates with scheduled events are highlighted.
- Click a date on the browsing pane calendar to load the selected date on the calendar in the main view.
Click a tag in the Tags list to display
only the events associated with that tag.
Click Show All Items to display all events.
- Click an event in the calendar to view its full details.
- Click iCal Feed in the header to take advantage of calendar data exchange.