The source-localized files are encoded in ASCII, and the special and accented characters are displayed using escape sequences. The source files have been renamed using the corresponding locale for each language. For example, site-welcome.properties is called sitewelcome_ fr.properties for the French version.
If you wish to use a translation that is not supplied with Alfresco, then you must add the appropriate TinyMCE language pack for the translation to work correctly.
- Browse to the TinyMCE website: http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/download_i18n.php
- Download the required TinyMCE language pack.
Unpack the language file:
- For Share, unpack to: <TOMCAT_HOME>/webapps/share/modules/editors/tiny_mce/langs
- For Explorer, unpack to: <TOMCAT_HOME>/webapps/alfresco/scripts/tiny_mce/langs
- Ensure that the browser cache is cleared or refresh the page.