Edit a user account to change a user's personal information, group affiliation, quota, and password.
Open the Admin Console, and then click Users.
You'll see the User Search page.
- Search for a user, and then select the user.
On the User Profile page, click
The Edit User page appears.
- Edit the user's personal details as necessary: First Name and Email.
Edit the groups to which this user belongs:
- To add a user to a group, use the search field provided to locate a group. Click Add to the right of each group you want the user to be a part of. The groups the user belongs to display beneath the Groups list.
- To remove a user from a group, simply click the group you want to remove beneath the Groups list.
- Provide or edit the Quota, which indicates the maximum space available for this user. Select the appropriate unit.
- Change the password, if necessary.
- Click Use Default to reset the user's picture to the default image.
- Click Save Changes.