Enterprise to Cloud Sync automatically synchronizes content between on-premise Alfresco and Alfresco in the cloud.
Enterprise to Cloud Sync allows content to be sent to Alfresco in the cloud, and then automatically synchronizes content between on-premise Alfresco repositories and the cloud instance. This ensures that the on-premise system is in sync with any changes. The Enterprise to Cloud Sync capabilities include:
- Synchronization of individual and multiple files, folders, and folder hierarchies between on-premise and Alfresco in the cloud
- Content and common metadata is included within synchronized payloads
- Automatic synchronization
- Secure exchange of information over HTTPS connection
- All actions initiated on the on-premise Alfresco instance
- Choice over what can be synchronized to ensure sensitive content remains on-premise