The navigation options displayed depend on the permissions set for the current user.
The search feature located in the toolbar allows you to quickly perform basic searches on content and spaces. It also provides an advanced search option.
The remaining toolbar functions are available to you at all times. Click to access each feature or function.
- Displays information about the application, including the product version
- (Administration Console)
- Provides you with access to the Administration Console where you perform system administration functions (available only for users with administrative privileges)
- (User Profile)
- Enables you to edit your user details, including your user name and password, and set general preferences
- (Hide or Show the Sidebar)
- Enables you to hide or show the sidebar to expand the working area
- Displays the online help
- Displays the Alfresco Community page (http://www.alfresco.com/services/support/issues), which provides information on how to review current and report new issues with the Alfresco open source application
- (Login (guest)), (Logout (username))
- Logs you in and out of the application