This section lists the recommended shortcuts within Alfresco.
- Make sure you use a transactional database.
- Keep your Search indexes on your fastest local disk.
- Version only what and when you need to.
- If you find yourself constantly creating the same space hierarchy as well as rules and aspects to them, consider creating a Space template instead.
- Increase the database connection pool size for large numbers of concurrent users or sessions.
- Use the System Information to view system properties, such as schema and server versions.
- Use the Node Browser (searchable by node reference, xpath, or lucene) to view all properties, parent and child nodes, aspects applied, permissions, and associations.