- A metadata standard for multimedia, developed by the public broadcasting community. See PBCore for more information.
- See SWFTools.
- Phishing attack
- A phishing attack attempts to acquire information, such as user names, passwords, and other financial details by simulating a trustworthy entity.
- A Project Object Model (POM) is the fundamental unit of work in Maven.
It is an XML file that contains information about the project and configuration
details used by Maven to build the project. It contains default values for most projects.
The POM was renamed from project.xml in Maven 1 to pom.xml in Maven 2. For more information, see http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-pom.html.
- Many Alfresco installations use Alfresco in conjunction with portals, such as Liferay.
Portals provide a page view composed of individual windows called portlets, which
aggregate and assemble information according to a user’s preference.
A portlet consists of specialized query views or browser views. The portlets are designed to work with JSR-168 or JSR-286–compatible portals. The presentation technology is either web scripts or Surf.
- A node contains multiple properties, a set of manageable attribute values, defined according type and aspects. For example standard content properties in Alfresco are title, description, creator, and modification date.
- Digital Asset Management term. A proxy file is a copy of a file, that is usually of lower resolution or a variant of the original file. Another word for a proxy file is a rendition. You might view a proxy video file in Alfresco Share that is of lower resolution than the original video file.
- Public API
- See Alfresco One API.