The explorer panel on the left side of the page lets you display a subset of the discussion topics by selecting a specific view or a tag.
The Topics list in the browsing pane provides the following views:
- Displays the topics created or updated in the past seven days
- Most Active
- Displays the topics with the most replies
- Displays all topics
- My Topics
- Displays the topics created by the current user
The Tags list displays the tags currently associated with one or more discussion topics. The number following the tag tells you how many discussion topics are associated with the tag.To browse the discussion topics:
In the Discussions feature select an option in the explorer panel:
- In the Topics list click a view to display the discussion topics in the current site that correspond to that selection.
- In the Tags list click the tag you're interested in to display all topics in the current site associated with that tag.
Click Simple View to display only the
basic topic information: title, creation date/time, and author.
Click Detailed View to display the summary view.