The following steps describe how to install the binaries required to set up and configure the Kofax Release script in your Kofax Capture installation.
Important: You must have Windows administrator privileges to install Kofax Capture Release script binaries. If you do not have administrator rights, you may encounter errors and the script may fail to install.
Unzip the alfresco-kofax-client-binaries-2.0.0-13.zip file to your Kofax Capture bin directory.
For example, (Windows) c:\Program Files\Kofax\Capture\bin
- Start the Kofax Capture Administration Module.
- In the Kofax Administration module, click Tools > Release Script Manager.
- From the Release Script Manager dialog box, click Add and then browse to the directory of the unzipped files.
- Select Alfresco.Kofax.Release.inf, and click Open.
- Click OK to register the release script.
- Close the open dialog boxes to complete the process.