- Keep local customizations and licenses outside of the web application. For example, in
- The Alfresco supplied configuration files should be stored or installed within the web
- Editable attributes are a dynamic list of loggers with the logLevel attribute, which can be changed to OFF, FATAL, ERROR, WARN, INFO, DEBUG or TRACE (editable).
- Operations with impact are addLoggerMBean - add logger, if it has
The following steps provide instructions on adding loggers via JConsole
- Click Alfresco -> Log4jHeirarchy -> Operations -> addLoggerMBean .
- Type the full className in the Name box on the right hand pane.
A pop-up dialog box is displayed with the title Operation return value. If the operation is successful, the body of the dialog box contains the className you provided, preceded by log4j:logger=. If the operation is unsuccessful, the body of the dialog box has null.