Exporting a space differs from copying a space in that the export function bundles all rules, workflow, properties, and metadata associated with the space into an Alfresco Content Package (ACP). You can import the ACP to a different space within Alfresco or into another Alfresco repository altogether.
Navigate to the space you want to export.
The space header displays the name and details of the space.
- In the toolbar, click (Administration Console).
The space header indicates the space selected for export.
- On the Export page, type a name for the export package (ACP).
- Select a destination location to store the resulting ACP file.
Select Current Space as what you would
like to export from.
- Check Include Children if you want to export sub spaces.
- Check Include this Space if you want to export the selected space as well as the children.
- Check Run export in background if you want the export to occur while you are still working.
The ACP file is created and stored in the destination location.
- Click Close to return to the current space.