Create a content rule to automatically perform actions on content items within the space that meet certain conditions.
Navigate to the space where you want to create a content
The space header displays the name and details of the selected space.
- In the More Actions menu, click Manage Content Rules.
- On the Content Rules page, click Create Rule.
In Step One, Select Conditions, select a condition in the
Select Condition list and click Set
Values and Add.
If you select All Items, click Add to List.
- Depending on your selection, the Set condition values pane may appear. On this pane, set the desired conditions and click OK.
- Add as many conditions as needed and then click Next to proceed.
- In Step Two, Select Actions, select an action in the Select Action list and click Set Values and Add.
- For most selections, the Set action values pane will appear. On this pane, set the desired action values and click OK.
- Add as many actions as needed and then click Next to proceed.
In Step Three, Enter Details, provide information about the rule
you are creating and click Next. Select one of
the following three options as the rule type:
- Items are updated: The action occurs when content is updated in the space.
- Items are deleted or leave this folder: The action occurs when content is moved or deleted from the space.
- Items are created or enter this folder: The action occurs when content is copied, created or added to the space.
- In Step Four, Summary, ensure all information entered is correct and click Finish.
- Click Close to return to the current space.