By default, the item you select to recover will be restored to its original location. However, as part of the recovery process, you are given the option to select a new location in which to place the item.
- Click (User Profile) in the toolbar to display the User Profile and Settings page.
In the Management pane, click
Manage Deleted Items.
The Manage Deleted Items page appears.
Locate the item you want to recover in one of the three following
- Type the name of the item and click Search by Name.
- Type the content and click Search by Content.
- Leave the search box blank and click Show All.
The results list displays. If the search returns too many items, you can filter by date or owner.
In the Actions list, click (Recover) for the deleted content item you wish
To restore all items listed, click Recover Listed Items. To restore all items in the deleted file store, click Recover All Items in the More Actions menu.
If desired, select a new location to restore the item to.
Click Yes to confirm your selection.
You return to the Manage Deleted Items page where you can recover additional items, as necessary.
- Click Close to return to the User Profile and Settings page.