Navigate to the space to which you want to invite users.
The space header displays the name and details of the selected space.
- In the More Actions menu, click Manage Space Users.
On the Manage Space Users page, click
The Invite Users Wizard opens.
- In Step One, Invite Users, select Users or Groups. In the search box, type the full or partial name of the user/group you want to invite and click Search.
In the Results list, click to select the
users/groups to invite.
Use SHIFT to select multiple, consecutive items; use CTRL to select multiple, nonconsecutive items.
- In the Role list, click a role for the selected user(s)/group(s).
Click Add to List.
The selected user(s)/group(s) and their specified role are added to the list of invitees.
Add additional invitees in the same manner, as required.
To remove a user or group from this list, click (Remove).
- Click Next once all users/groups have been added.
In Step Two, Notify Users, choose one of the following
- Click No if you do not want the invited users to be notified of the invitation by email.
- Click Yes if you want the invited users to be notified of the invitation by email, then complete the Subject and Message boxes. You can write your own message, or select a template from the User Template menu and click Insert Template.
- Click Next.
In Step Three, Summary, click
The Manage Space Users page displays the invited users and groups for the current space.
- Click Close to return to the current space.