The Edit User Wizard enables you to modify the person and user properties of a user’s account.
You cannot change the user’s password with this feature. Only an Administrator can edit user details.
- In the toolbar, click (Administration Console).
- Click Manage System Users.
On the Manage System Users page, use the
search feature to locate the user whose account you wish to edit or
click Show All to display all users.
Selecting to display all users may take some time if there are many users in the system.
- Click (Modify) for the user of interest.
- In the Edit User Wizard, modify the person and/or user properties as desired. Click Next and Back to work through the steps in the Edit User Wizard. Make your changes to the appropriate step(s).
- Click Finish to process the changes.
- Click Close to return to the Administration Console.