You must change a user’s password separately from editing the user account.
It is important to remember that passwords are case sensitive.
- In the toolbar, click (Administration Console).
- Click Manage System Users.
On the Manage System Users page, use the
search feature to locate the user whose account you wish to edit or
click Show All to display all users.
Selecting to display all users may take some time if there are many users in the system.
- Click (Change Password) for the user of interest.
On the Change Password page, enter and
confirm the new password for this user in the
Password and Confirm
The password is case sensitive.
- Click Finish to process the change.
- Click Close to return to the Administration Console.