The architecture of the auditing features comprises the following components:
A data producer defines the components that produce data that might be audited. Data producers do not need to know anything about how the data is stored. Data is generated and sent to the AuditComponent.recordAuditValues component. The only requirement is that each packet of data is a Map of data keyed by logical path names, which are specific to the producers.
- Tables exclusive to the new audit (AlfrescoPostCreate-3.2-AuditTables.sql)
- alf_audit_model: Contains the record of the audit configuration files.
- alf_audit_application: Contains an entry for each logical application. There can be several audit applications defined in a single audit model.
- alf_audit_entry: Contains an entry for each call to AuditComponent.recordAuditValues. There is a reference to a property.
- Shared tables (AlfrescoPostCreate-3.2-PropertyValueTables.sql)
- alf_prop_root: Entry point for properties: shared values are fully indexed; arbitrarily-deep collections; quick data query and reconstruction.