Th external subsystem supports the following properties.
- A Boolean property that when true indicates that this subsystem is active and will trust remote user names asserted to it by the application server.
- A comma separated list of user names who should be considered administrators by default.
- The name of the remote user that should be considered the proxy user. Requests made by
this user will be made under the identity of the user named in the HTTP Header indicated
by the external.authentication.proxyHeader property. If not set, then the
HTTP Header indicated by the external.authentication.proxyHeader property
is always assumed to carry the user name.Note: The default setting for external.authentication.proxyUserName is alfresco-system, but this should only be specified if you are using SSL. See External authentication and SSO for more information.
- The name of the HTTP header that carries the name of a proxied user. The default is X-Alfresco-Remote-User, as used by Share.
- An optional regular expression to be used to extract a user ID from the HTTP header. The portion of the header matched by the first bracketed group in the regular expression will become the user name. If not set (the default), then the entire header contents are assumed to be the proxied user name.