All existing filters (including default filters) are shown along with their details, in the order that they are shown on the search results screen. You can change the order by using the buttons to move filters up or down the order.
Click Create New Filter to create new search filters.
Most of the filter details are can be edited by hovering over them and clicking the icon that displays.
- Filter ID
- The unique filter ID. Click on this to edit any details.
- Filter Name
- The name of the filter shown in the search results screen. Default filters display the internationalized message key rather than the filter name that's shown on the search results screen.
- Filter Property
- The property or field that the filter is based on.
- Filter Type
- How the filter is displayed on the search results screen. The default option is Simple Filter.
- Show with Search Results
- Specifies if the filter is shown in the search results screen. Filters with this switched off aren't displayed. Default filters can't be deleted and must be switched off to hide them.
- Default Filter
- Specifies if the filter is a default or custom filter. Default filters are predefined and can't be deleted. You can hide them by switching off Show with Search Results.
- Filter Availability
- The site(s) where the filter is available.