- Open Microsoft Document Connection.
- Click Document Connection on the Mac toolbar then Preferences.
- Select Enable Basic authentication then close the Preferences screen.
- Click Add Location in Document Connection then Connect to a SharePoint site.
Enter the Alfresco address then click Connect.
To connect with Alfresco the URL needs to end in "/alfresco/aos", so if your Alfresco address is
then you'd enter
https://mycompany.com/alfresco/aos/You can enter URLs that are specific to a site, folder, or file, for example, https://mycompany.com/alfresco/aos/Sites/sitename/documentLibrary/foldername/filename.
- Site or folder-specific URL - browse through the site or folder to find the file you want
- File-specific URL - open the file directly
Enter your Alfresco User name and Password and click Connect.
Note: Click Continue if you see a further message about encrypted passwords.
This connection is remembered by Document Connection for future use.
You'll now see all the folders at the top level of your Alfresco repository, and you can drill-down through sites to all your files.
You can use the Document Connector to read, add, and check files in and out, and even drag and drop them from your desktop or from Finder.