- System Summary: Viewing the System Summary
- GoogleDocs: Configuring Google Docs
- Model and Messages: Managing models using the Admin Console (Enterprise ONLY)
- Tenant: Managing tenants
- Workflow: The Workflow Console
- Email Services:
- Repository Services:
Note: Use Repository Services to manage individual repository servers. This function not be accessed through a load balancer.
- Activities Feed: Configuring the Activities Feed
- Repository Server Clustering: Managing members of a cluster
- Index Server Sharding: Configuring Solr sharding using the Admin Console
- Process Engines: Enabling workflow process engines
- Replication Service: Enabling the Replication Service
- Search Service: Working with the Search Service
- Subscription Service: Enabling the Subscription Service
- Transformation Services: Changing the Office subsystems
- Support Tools:
- Directory Management: Managing authentication directories
- Virtual File Systems:
You can use the Admin Console as your main tool to help you manage your Alfresco production environment. It is a simple alternative to using a JMX console, or manually setting properties in the alfresco.global.properties file.
The settings that you choose in the Admin Console take precedence over any setting that you add in the alfresco.global.properties file.