Use Directory Management in the Admin Console to set up authentication chains, and configure external SSO, CIFS and FTP authentication. The Directory Management feature gives you the ability to configure and test connections to various directory services.
- create, configure and manage internal Alfresco directories, OpenLDAP and Active Directory
- configure authentication chain options for services, such as CIFS and browser SSO
- test connections to various services before activating them in the authentication chain
- manage common user synchronization settings
- easily set up directory services for Alfresco without using property files