The alfrescoNtlm subsystem supports the following
- A Boolean that when true enables NTLM based Single Sign On (SSO)
functionality in the Web clients. When false and no other members of
the authentication chain support SSO, password-based login will be
- If SSO fails, a fallback authentication mechanism is used. The default value is
- Specifies whether unknown users are automatically logged on as the
guest user during Single Sign-On (SSO).
- A Boolean that when true enables Alfresco-internal
authentication for the CIFS server. When false and no other members of
the authentication chain support CIFS authentication, the CIFS server
will be disabled.
- Specifies whether to allow guest access to Alfresco.
Note: If you add extra administrator users in the
authority-services-context.xml file and are using alfrescoNtlm, the
extra users (other than the admin user) will no longer have administrator rights until you add
them to the ALFRESCO_ADMINISTRATORS group.