The alfrescoNtlm subsystem supports the following properties.
- A Boolean that when true enables NTLM based Single Sign On (SSO) functionality in the Web clients. When false and no other members of the authentication chain support SSO, password-based login will be used.
- If SSO fails, a fallback authentication mechanism is used. The default value is true.
- Specifies whether unknown users are automatically logged on as the Alfresco guest user during Single Sign-On (SSO).
- A Boolean that when true enables Alfresco-internal authentication for the CIFS server. When false and no other members of the authentication chain support CIFS authentication, the CIFS server will be disabled.
- Specifies whether to allow guest access to Alfresco.
Note: If you add extra administrator users in the authority-services-context.xml file and are using alfrescoNtlm, the extra users (other than the admin user) will no longer have administrator rights until you add them to the ALFRESCO_ADMINISTRATORS group.