The Documents list in the explorer panel provides the following views:
- All Documents
- Displays all files in the library
- I'm Editing
- Displays the files you currently have checked out
- Others are Editing
- Displays the files checked out by other site members
- Recently Modified
- Displays files modified in the past seven days
- Recently Added
- Displays files added to the library in the past seven days
- My Favorites
- Displays the files you have marked as favorites
- Synced Content
- Displays the files that have been synchronized with an Alfresco Cloud site
- Synced with Errors
- Displays the files that have been synchronized with an Alfresco Cloud site, but have errors in the synchronization
The Library section displays the folder structure in a tree view. The symbol indicates a library folder contains subfolders. Click on a folder to expand or collapse it.
The Categories tree lets you filter the library contents by category. Click a category to expand the branch; click it again to collapse it.
The Tags list displays the tags currently associated with one or more files. The number following the tag tells you how many files have that tag.
- Click a link to return to the corresponding folder.
- Click to display the contents of the folder one level higher.
- Click Options then Hide Breadcrumb / Show Breadcrumb to hide/show the breadcrumb path.
- Click the name of an file to display the file preview screen for that files.
- Click the name of a folder to view its contents. You can see your current location in the breadcrumb path.
All files and folders have multiple options that are displayed when you hover over them.