Once deployed to Liferay, you will be unable to log in to the native Share application. Therefore, to create and manage Share sites (including managing site membership and accessing other functionality outside the Document Library component), you will require a second Share instance deployed to a separate Tomcat server.
- The Alfresco repository (alfresco.war) running must be Enterprise 3.3.3 or later.
- Alfresco has been installed using the installers or is running in a Tomcat 6 container.
- Liferay Portal 5.2.3 is installed and working.
- The administrative user knows the location to which Liferay is deployed.
- The required modifications have been completed if you are using Tomcat 6. The modifications must be made for both Alfresco and Liferay if you are using different servers.
- The deployed version of share.war in Liferay must be the same as the deployed version of alfresco.war.