There are several ways to contact Hyland for assistance with your products and solutions. Hyland Support assistance descriptions follow; however, if you are experiencing an issue and are not sure who to contact, please submit a case via Hyland Community and Support will assist in connecting you with the right resource.
Support Analysts answer questions concerning customer environments and troubleshoot issues with implemented solutions:
- Specific functionality (“How should this button work?”)
- Broken functionality (”I pressed this button and X should have happened, but I saw Y”)
- Broken public API calls
Active maintenance and support is required.
To contact Support, please log into Hyland Community and navigate to Support > Open Support Cases. From this page you can submit a new support case, review the status of an existing support case, and comment on an open case to share information with the assigned Analyst.
Production down and emergency support issues should be reported to Support by phone and are prioritized by the scope of impact. Phone contact information is located on the Community Contact Support page.
Global Services Consultants
Consultants help you to:
- Install, upgrade, and configure Alfresco product solutions in customer environments
- Build applications on top of Alfresco products
- Design and architect your Alfresco Digital Business Platform project
- Incorporate best practice advice
- Help identify issues that are intertwined with custom code before handing off to Support
Consultants work on a per day basis and their services must be purchased separately from maintenance and support. Partner consultants are arranged and billed through the Partner. You can arrange consulting hours through your normal sales channel. For additional information, please contact your Hyland Account Executive for direction.
Partner Enablement Team
The Partner Enablement Team helps Partners with their specific environment, general and pre-sales related questions. More information is available at Partner Central or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.