Type of Extensions
- Alfresco Supported Extensions and Integrations, developed by Alfresco Software and supported for Alfresco Customers
- Alfresco Certified Technologies, developed by Alfresco certified Partners, validated by Alfresco and supported for Alfresco Customers
- Community Extensions and Integrations, developed by the Alfresco Community and therefore not supported.
- Alfresco Unsupported Extensions and Integrations, extensions developed by Alfresco to showcase new features, promote feedback and highlight potential use cases and were never intended to be part of the core product, thus have not had formal QA or been fully documented, therefore are not supported.
Alfresco Supported Extensions and Integrations
- Has been through a full QA cycle
- Support have the infrastructure to test and reproduce issues
- Support status is Full Support or Limited Support for the Module / Extension in the Product Support Status
Alfresco Certified Technologies
- Is validated and certified by Alfresco to work against the specific target Alfresco product version
- It implements Alfresco development best practices
Community Extensions and integrations
An AMP/JAR developed by the Alfresco Community and therefore unsupported. The main hub to find Alfresco Community Extensions and Integrations is the Alfresco Add-ons site.
Alfresco Unsupported Extensions and integrations
- The module.title will include the term unsupported (Alfresco One 3.1 onwards)
- The AMP is only available for download from the Labs sites (Alfresco One 3.1 onwards)
- The download file itself has 'unsupported' in the filename (Alfresco One 3.1 onwards)
- Wiki pages clearly state the feature is unsupported (Alfresco One 3.1 onwards)
- The module is not present or in KB Support in the Product Support Status page
As of Alfresco One 3.4, the following AMPs fall into this category:
|Native PHP and MediaWiki Integration||alfresco-php-integration-2.1.0-unsupported.amp; alfresco-php-library-2.1.0-unsupported.zip|
|Java PHP Integration||phpIntegration-unsupported.amp|
|MediaWiki Integration (based on Java PHP)||org.alfresco.module.mediawikiintegration-unsupported.amp|