- Solutions (Knowledge Base)
- Solutions is a knowledge base that is constantly growing, so we recommended that you
search for solutions to common issues before logging a support case.
To access the knowledge base, log in to the Support Portal and then go to Solutions tab to search for a topic.
- Alfresco Documentation
- The officially supported Alfresco Documentation has all the current information on installing, configuring, using, administering, customizing, extending, and troubleshooting for your major version of Alfresco.
Logging an issue
Should you not find your answer using the self-service tools, please log a support case using one of the following methods.
- Support Portal
- Alfresco Support has a web interface that you can use to log a support case. Go to
http://support.alfresco.com and create a new case with the pertinent details
and any necessary attachments.
In the event that the Support Portal is down or unavailable, then support contacts can email email@example.com which will automatically create a support issue.
- Telephone - mandatory logging method for Severity 1 issues
- For all issues, we recommend logging a support case first so that we are looking at the same information you have in real-time.
- If you'd prefer to talk to us, you can find our phone numbers on the Support Portal (http://support.alfresco.com). Click Contact us and use the support number closest to your geographic location and time zone.