Alfresco understands that you are the experts in your environment and that when you
contact us, you need to be connected to one of our experts. For this reason, every Alfresco
Support Engineer and Partner Support Engineer must be certified in Alfresco and our supporting
technologies. We will work with you to understand the issue and the impact it is having on your
business. Here is a ‘Who's Who’ of the Alfresco Customer Success team.
- Support Engineers
- The Alfresco Support team handle and own your support cases, investigate them, escalate as
appropriate, and manage them to resolution.
- Premier Services Team
- For Premier customers, this team is a designated to look after your Alfresco investment by
providing expedited access to the necessary resources you need.
- Alfresco Engineering
- Alfresco Product Developers are some of the most experienced in the industry. They work with
the Support teams and triage product issues and manage them to resolution.
- Regional Support Management
- Your local Regional Support Management Team is responsible for handling any escalations you
may have, as well as turning your suggestions and improvement requests into concrete
- Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- Your Success Manager is available to answer questions about your support status, and to
ensure you have the correct level of support to match your needs.